Strolling Down Toronto's Downtown
June 28, 2008 by Bebeth
I took a stroll down Toronto’s downtown after work on Saturday. I enjoyed pretty much of my late afternoon.
1. Started from Standard Life Building where my office's located (on King Street West).
2. North on Bay Street. Trump will build Trump Toronto (a luxury residence building) on the east side of Bay Street and south side of Queen Street, with a starting price of CAD 1.8 million.
3. A view of Toronto's bustling Chinatown (Dundas & Spadina intersection) from a streecar.
4. Performance of Soul Jazz from Ottawa as part of afterwork series in Toronto Downtown Jazz Festival 2008 at Nathan Phillips Square - sponsored by TD Canada
5. Mexico Festivals on Dundas Square.
6. City Hall, Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto Downtown Jazz Festival. Toronto's City Hall appeared on a movie before. Do you know which movie is that?
Click here for a complete pictures taken during the stroll.